NCorp R&D consists of researchers and professionals with 5 to 12 years of experience with Masters and Doctorates in various fields such as Data science, Computer science & Telecom, natural resources management, soil management, climate change & food security, design and impact of projects/development policy, digital finance & digital innovation thinking & adoption, agricultural economics & digital agriculture. A cross-disciplinary team to address Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) challenges.
Our Research Units (RU) are:
- Software development, IT systems & Data science (Machine Learning)
- Natural resources management
- Climate change & food security
- Development projects & impact evaluation
- Digital & inclusive finance